Martin's Lift Truck was established in 1983 and the company was incorporated in 1989.
Martin started the business in 1983 out of a full-size Dodge van. By the next year, he was working out of a 1000 square ft. shop on Highway 3 in Aylmer. In 1989, the business was incorporated and expanded to one employee.
By the year 2000, Martin's Lift Truck had a handful of employees, and had added Operator Training to it's services provided. The opportunity to sell Heli forklifts came to us in 2005; the little shop was quickly becoming too small for all the activity. In 2008, we moved just down the street to our current location, giving us 9000 sq. ft. of working space.
In 2016, Martin's Lift Truck started a new company - Martin's Safety Training - for the training division.